2019 On the Day information
See the documents below for useful information on the day and see the main Ride North Norfolk page
- We are accepting registrations on the day if it is not fully booked..
- Information about parking is available on our FAQ page This year we have additional free parking about half a mile from the start, this is not supervised so please park sensibly. More parking info. is at www.activefakenham.org.uk/faq/ The car parks are monitored even on Bnak Holidays.
- Public transport in Fakenham is very limited and on a Bank Holiday with a bike? The nearest stations are Kings Lynn (22m) and Norwich (26m)
- When you arrive at the Fakenham Community Centre, Oak St. NR21 9DY, collect your number, free drawstring bag, free water bottle and information pack at the registration desk.
- Food and hot drinks will be available from 8.00
- The route will be well signed, GPX and TCX files are on the website and maps/instructions will be provided in your pack. We suggest the 100 mile route is done with the longer loop first, followed by the shorter one .
- Packs can be left in the Centre at your own risk.
- It is a condition of our insurance that you wear a helmet and no Tri Bars
- On completion please let the registration desk know you are back otherwise we will be looking for you.
- We welcome any feedback or suggestions.
- There is an after ride chill out event from 11 to 4.30 with food, a Durban Grill with South African Street Food, beer tent with Norfolk prodcued aleas and ciders from local farms, live music, , massage, Smoothie Bikes etc. We hope you will join us for this.
- Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback
I hope you have a great day enjoying the best of North Norfolk cycling. I look forward to seeing you there
These are some of the stalls that will be around on the day. There will also be great music in the walled garden.
Tea, cakes, bacon butties and more
Home- made produce is always popular, so best to get there early for the most choice. serving home-made cakes and more all day as well as Bacon Butties for breakfast from 8.00am. Produced by Kate who runs Katering4U
We are pleased to say that this year the local micro brewery Barsham Brewery will be serving real ale, craft beers, and thirst-quenching cider in a beer tent in the walled garden at the Fakenham Community Centre. Brewed with local ingredients of the highest quality only a mile from the town and on the Rice North Norfolk route – so give is a wave as you pas the brewery.
Ride yourself a fruitSmoothie
First aid will be available at the Community Centre provided by local firm MED-PTS