We are now in the process of pulling together the details for the 2019/2020 Fakenham.Info Official Town Guide
A year’s membership will include:
- A listing in the 2019 Fakenham Town Guide as a community supporting business. 25,000 copies are distributed across Norfolk and beyond.
- We have entered an agreement with Archant who will be supporting Active Fakenham with £72,000 (inc. VAT) worth of print and digital support as well as editorial and other support. This was part of a successful bid to NNDC.
- Access to the new Fakenham Business Network Meetings we are setting up which will meet six times over the year.
- Free entry to two seminars we will run probably on marketing and/or social media.
- Access to the new loyalty/discount scheme we are planning for 2019 in partnership with the EDP and Archant.
- A listing in an information file at theFakenham Info Hub(Fakenham’s new tourist information centre) and a poster in the shop (max size A4).
- The opportunity to brief the staff in the Hub so they can discuss your product with potential customers. This will help with “word of mouth”.
- A listing on the new Fakenham Info website. www.fakenham.info with online information about your business and links to your own website.
- Social media. There will be at least one tweet and one Facebook post from the Fakenham Info Hub about your business and we will retweet and share posts that we are tagged in. You can post to our Facebook page and we will generally share the post.
- Active Fakenham, in partnership with experts in the field, will occasionally be offering training sessions in subjects such as local marketing, using local media, social media (e.g. Twitter and Facebook). You will be offered free or reduced price entry to these sessions.
All for £35 per year. Please contact email@example.com for details of how to join but hurry we have a tight deadline of 31st January 2019! Or visit the Fakenham Info Hub in the market place.